Jasko Development’s Medical division was established to fill a true void in the medical development sector. Over the years we have witnessed many medical practices struggling with every facet of the development process, from demographics, zoning analysis through the construction period. Jasko created a platform where both medical tenant and developer can enter into a win-win situation.
Here is how it works:
Jasko Development will provide the following to a medical practice at its sole cost:
- Site selection in potential growth areas or specific cities a tenant determines essential to its growth.
- Internal zoning analysis to determine as of right use or variances that may be required.
- Meetings with tenant and equipment providers to determine layout, mechanicals, and finishes.
- Preparation of all construction documents including, architectual plans, MEP’S, construction schedule.
- Submission of plans to required municipal and/or state agencies
- Build–out entire facility to suit as per plans previously signed off on by tenant
- Handle coordination of equipment install
- Handle all city inspections and CO
Tenant will provide the following:
- Full financial application to determine its financial strength. If this is tenants first location, Jasko will require proof of funds to handle all startup costs and six months of operating expenses.
- Tenant will sign a 15-20 NNN lease agreement prior to the purchase of any property
- Tenant will provide an additional personal guarantee, length being determined on its prior experience and financial strength.