Build to suit
Jasko has created a platform that is a win-win for both commercial tenant and developer. Whether your business is a complex medical/dental practice, early childhood development center, quick service restaurant, gas station/convenience, fitness, or retail, Jasko will FUND and handle every facet of new-site development. Commencing with demographics/analytics, site selection, zoning analysis, entitlements through construction, equipment installation, and the final CO Jasko Development will partner with you on a successful rollout leaving you the ability to focus on the core business.
Here is how Build-To-Suit works:
Jasko Development provides the following to medical practices at Jasko's sole cost:
- Site selection in potential growth areas or specific cities a tenant determines essential to its growth.
- Internal zoning analysis to determine as of right use or variances that may be required.
- Meetings with tenant and equipment providers to determine layout, mechanicals, and finishes.
- Preparation of all construction documents including, architectural plans, MEP’S, construction schedule.
- Submission of plans to required municipal and/or state agencies
- Build–out entire facility to suit as per plans previously signed off by the tenant
- Handle coordination of equipment install
- Handle all city inspections and CO
Tenant provides the following:
- Full financial application to determine tenant's financial strength. If this is tenants first location, Jasko will require proof of funds to cover all startup costs and six months of operating expenses.
- Tenant will sign a 15-20 NNN lease agreement prior to the purchase of any property
- Tenant will provide an additional personal guarantee, the length being determined on its prior experience and financial strength.